Friday, August 9, 2013

THE END of THE BEGINNING...


Once in my life, I never thought I would get to know computers, I didn’t even bother caring in such things but then when I started High School, computers had become my friends. From first year to fourth year I learned ICT, I have loved it ever since because it makes me learn new things when it comes to technology and it gives me high grades.

This First Grading Period we have learned about the Parts of a Web Browser.
I have also known not only the timeline but also about the internet today. We can also enhance our writing skills because we have created our own blog and it's very much fun for us to have our post. In here we can express ourselves.
Though it was exciting, it also brought a little stress. It was quite difficult for me to write a composition in just one night with all the other works at school.I'm not valuing ICT, If i have so many works to do, I cannot concentrate on writing a good composition. So, that makes it challenging. 
It was FUN,INTERESTING,EXITING and MOST SPECIALLY, a subject where i had gained a lot of ideas and knowledge. 

Moving on, I will even strive harder in our ICT subject but not to acquire higher grades,instead in order to enrich my skills and develop my love in blogging so that I will be a good blogger some day.I do hope that after this school year, I will be already a certified blogger or even I can do more than the ICT teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment