Saturday, October 12, 2013

Reflection!! Second Grading for HTML


<html>
<head>
<title> 2nd REFLECTION in ICT </title>
</head>
<body>
For almost 130 days had past by and we are at the end of second quarter. Even though we lacked up of meetings we still did coped up those remaining lessons.
This second grading period we take up HTML or “hypertexr mark-up language” by using Notepad this is the most common display instruction. This is a very good topic and easy to create because all you have to do is type and to save. It is also fun and exciting yet we are learning...We are still blogging. And I really like blogging! it is also fun because I can be able to share my opinions in connection to the recents topics worldwide and I thanks those hundreths of people who are appreciating my skills in blogging.For this second quarter I have posted about BUWAN NG WIKA,MODERN DAY HEROES,SCIENCE MONTH AND TEACHERS DAY..I hope you have read it.
I expect more from our dearest adviser. And I cant also forget that moment when we are taking up our long quiz outside the comp.lab standing for an hour it is an unforgettable for me because it was so AMAZING.
</body>

</html>

No comments:

Post a Comment