Sunday, January 12, 2014

Looking Forward ->>>>Reflect!

            
 As they say,"this is not the end but the beginning of everything".
             This probably proves that the knowledge we have gain is not yet enough to fulfill one's dream.These are just few things we plant and wait for so many years 'till it prosper.
             First Grading was fun, Second was Enjoyable,Third was Exciting and I'm looking forward for the fourth grading, will it be Challenging or Brain Storming.We don't know, I expect more for the fourth grading,making blogs is one of my hobby now actually at my page visit already went up to 1032 and I'm proud about it because thousand of people were able to view and read my opinion about what's happening around us.Second is we are continuing in our notepad, we learn how to change background color,background image, Insert images and links.As of now we will apply this knowledge in contributing  for our group project and we are almost done with it.
              In so far Dream's aren't yet fulfilled, Keep on going !And love what we are doing! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment