Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New year...New me :)

               
           I don't know how to start this year, but I think I'll start it with a joke, Oh! that's only a joke, to be honest I'm planning to start to the most bottom part of a ladder going up step by step every minute,every hour to complete this year's tasks! but I have to make changes first to myself.
                "It will last no longer" this is common to every people that make resolutions to themselves some of them promising that they will be good this year, change of attitude from bad to good, or avoid vices but only few just able to do this because some of them , their resolution will just last until a month or even a week.
               Going back to the past is really hard for me, for those challenges which I survived.But realizing the past make me and mold me to the stronger me.Last year I was responsible, I will be more responsible this year.Last year I study hard now I will study harder because it is the last  and the final grading period of my high school life.Last year I wasn't patient enough but now expect me being changed.I will be more patient and more obedient to whom it may concern for the next remaining months.

No comments:

Post a Comment