Saturday, February 22, 2014

Dream Possible

“A dream is a wish your heart makes,
When you’re fast asleep,
In dreams you will lose your heartaches,
Whatever you wish for, you keep.
Have faith in your dreams, and someday,
Your rainbow will come smiling through,
No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing …

That dream that you wish will come true





My Dream, My Future

                     As Martin Luther King Jr. said in his historical speech: “I Have a Dream”and yes! We all have a dream in our own simple ways.A dream that we will pursue one day, A dream that will serve as a reason why we strive hard to reach for the gold and why we woke up every morning to thank the Lord.
Dream!
                                        Believe!
                                                                               Survive!
                     Many says this is the end but how could they say that if this is still the beginning and the start of everything yet we are taking our first step of another level in life.The most challenging end extraordinary part.College life-Featuring my self few years from now I'm standing to the top most of the world telling to each and every one “Dreaming is one of the Key to a successful life” with this advance technology, advance modernization, advance gadgets,robots,luxuries, too much advance in this world our mother earth cannot handle it anymore.What must we do is to M-I-N-I-M-I-Z-E the use of this to prevent harm to add life in next and future generation.As a student I still dream, dreaming and dreaming that someday this will be finally come true, I have so many dreams in life first is to graduate then to have a job to have a family and to help others. Second is to travel around the world and lastly there will be finally peace in my life to reach the place which I have dreamed a lot in heaven.Where the angels sings and the place of the king of Kings.
                     My Dream ! My future! Everyone of us have our own dreams in life and we have our own responsibilities to work for it to strive for it.Yes! Finally we will reach our goals Someday.




No comments:

Post a Comment