Saturday, February 22, 2014

We all need: "CHANGE"

Change: It starts with me
       Change-gif  
                     Do people really change? Why do they change? How do they change? CHANGE '' is a state of transformation of things or even people, sometimes it could lead us to be better sometimes on worst.There is that two types of change, the good one and the bad one, the good change for a reason to help or to inspire someone and the bad change is that to make different or to involve his/her bad attitudes in the society which we are living for.

                             For me, Change starts with me and also ends to me.As days goes on everything we do there is always change that is happening inside or outside each one of us.Cause's are from our environment, things which you can relate your self from your own past experiences. The break-ups, heartfelt busteding, friend zone, inspiration, happiness, and memories that you treasure and cherish with somebody else it makes us change.There is that one person whom change me a lot, no one else rather than my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.Before I was a hard headed boy, before I was a stubborn, before I was a disaster in our family but now because of the inspiration that God left in me I turned to a good,intelligent, and diligent boy, I always go to church! I always read my bible! That's how great the changes in my life occurs.I can already inspire other people to love God, love our Nature and to love our haters.Everyone can help each other they can also contribute to one another and make rise our life standard here in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment