Saturday, February 22, 2014

Finally! My ICT :)



            Once in my life, I never thought I would get to know computers, I didn’t even bother caring in such things but then when I started High School, computers had become my friends. From first year to fourth year I learned ICT, I have loved it ever since because it makes me learn new things when it comes to technology and it gives me high grades.

         Finally! Finally!This are the only words that I can say.For almost nine months, two weeks, five days, eleven hours, seven minutes and fifteen seconds had past and now I'm posting this last post of mine.To tell you the truth I'm kinda sad because of this but there is no way to escape lets just face it.


I learned a lot ever since; I learned the history of computers, their parts, their functions and everything. I learned how to make a movie, how to manipulate the net, how to use photoshop, how to make a website and most specially BLOGGING.I already got 1177 pageviews and Im very overwhelmed because of the views thank you for reading my Blogs, if you want more just visit matthewnolasco.blogspot.com. Sometimes it’s hard too, because it takes a lot of your will power and determination to learn such hard things but for me it’s great and I love it.


To be an ICT student, you just need to love what you’re doing and it will repay you with knowledge and intelligence to the modern world.

No comments:

Post a Comment